Margaret Eugenio, MD
"I strive to provide comprehensive care in gastroenterology, firstly for the patient, and also for my colleagues in medicine. My goal is to create balanced relationships with my patients in order to accommodate the most recent evidence-based medicine in conjunction with patients’ needs and priorities."
- Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA
- Internal Medicine Residency, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA
Gastroenterology Fellowship, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA
American Neurogastroenterology and Motility Clinical Training Program, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Winston-Salem, NC
- American Board of Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Medical Interests
- Gastrointestinal motility disorders, inflammatory bowel disease, women’s gastroenterology health
- Personal Interests
- Backpacking, hiking and spending time with my family
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Margaret Eugenio, MD
- Dr. Eugenio has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2015 by her peers. You can read more here.
Dr. Eugenio is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Eugenio, use our online appointment request form or call (206) 505-1300.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.